Tuesday 5 December 2017

November feelings

November month was so rich for me as a new student. I did several lectures including experiments and study trip. For the experiment the waste water treatment was the big part with Itayama sensei. In my country I have already do the theory of many concepts but it’s here where I begin to practice theses theories. As far am concerned its was ever a good thing to practice more than theorizing. Thus, with Tada sensei my classmates and I went to Isahaya bay for a field observation. So, with the water quality sensor we did many measurements for some physical parameters to assimilate the lecture. Indeed, it was a good experience for me to visit the area as a scientist student who want to perform his skill about water. Thereby during this trip, I learned many things by Tada sensei and his two students. They really help us to use the water quality sensor, which was a nice thing. So, after taking our measurements we enjoyed the ecosystem around us with the fisherman boat. So, when it was time to go back home the fisher man offered as lot of fruits. One the way back I exchanged with the Japanese student of Tada and he taught me some kind words in Nihon. Some days after this trip, I participated in the Nagasaki bus tour organized four the international students. Indeed, during the opening speech, we listened to an atomic bomb survivor. Her history was so sad, mostly when she told that she lost almost all her family members during this catastrophic attack I had tears in my eyes. Although after this speech we went to the peace park and took lunch there. We also went to the atomic bomb and the history museum. I remember that we watched an amazing theater piece. Thereby a big festival was organized in the university. This festival was so amazing, dancing group, pop concert and lot of food variety. Finally, November month was good for me, think that December will be better.
Field observation in Isahaya Bay
During BOD experiment in Itayama Sensei's lab
Nagasaki history museum 

Author: Cassidy