Friday 1 December 2017

Tokyo - My first trip in Japan - 11/2017

In November, I went to Tokyo for training class. This is the first time I’ve gone to a large city such as Tokyo. My trip there was like discovering a new way of life that I had only heard previously.
I had always wanted to come Tokyo and I recently had the chance to spend two days in this amazing city. I flew into Haneda Airport. After that, I took the Tokyo Monorail from Haneda Airport to reach Sakura-kan. It took about 2 hours from Haneda Airport to go there. The monorail was a great way to get around Tokyo - avoid the slow road traffic and appeared as the lowest cost option. You need to change trains but still convenient. Train was comfortable and clean. It was fully automatic and controlled by computer. This is the first time I went by Monorail so purchasing a ticket was not simple for me. Therefore, Sensei helped me to do it. There are ticketing machines in every station. You need to know your destination station. The fare is based on the distance traveled and you will see how much you must pay for the trip.
At your destination station, repeat the process. Put the ticket into the turnstile as you exit. If there’s still value on the ticket, it’ll re-appear. If not, the turnstile will keep it. If you lose your ticket, you can not go through. In the first station, I didn’t know the ticket would re-appear in the turnstile and did not take it. Therefore, I could not go through the next station and I had to ask transit employee to help me out and buy the ticket again^^^
After going to Sakura-kan, I joined in the training class about how to use the machine for counting bacteria. They were very enthusiastic and showed me in detail. In the evening, I didn’t know how to get my accommodation so they took me to go there.
On second day in Tokyo, I went to Haneda Airport by bus. In Haneda Airport, I had free time to visit many shopping stores and bought a souvenir for my friends. I already took a lot of photos because I like taking photos with the airplane. It reminds me about my dream that I’d always wanted since I was a young child: become a flight attendance. However, I can not make my dream come true because I am short^^^
Came back Nagasaki in the evening and finished my first trip in Japan. There were so many experiences and unforgettable memories. In the future, I hope I will have chances to visit many places in Japan. See you again Tokyo!

                                                                  Autumn leaves in Tokyo

                                                                    The campus of Sakura-kan 
                                                                         View from the bus