Sunday 4 February 2018

Winter in Japan 1/2018

This winter it snowed in Nagasaki.


There was something different. The colour. It seemed a lot brighter than usual. I was just amazed at what I saw.


Having lived in Ho Chi Minh City all my life where there is sun all year round so it was my first time seeing snow ever. It looked quite magical seeing the little flakes floating down.


It was very cold. Everything was covered in white flakes, it was so beautiful. I never thought that I'd ever seen snow in Nagasaki since my friends told me that it is not so frequent for Nagasaki to have snow. So even if snow might not be a big deal, seeing this was quite special to me. I was amused to see someone who were throwing snowballs at each other. Unfortunately, the snow didn't last too long - only two days, the snowfalls stopped and the white slowly melted away. Anyway, I felt delighted because I could see snow as my dream.