Friday 16 February 2018

Lunar New Year 2018

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!
I wish you all a good health and successful year in 2018!
This is the most important celebration in Vietnamese culture, for pilgrims and family reunions. They start forgetting about the troubles of the past year and hope for a better upcoming year. It is also the first year that I am not be able to celebrate together with my family. It is a bit loss, but it is also a new experience for me as growing up and start my own life. Japan does not consider Lunar New Year as one of their national holidays, so there is no festival atmosphere here at all ~~ The weather is still cold as always, and it also caused a lot of problems (at least for me). But anyway, I heard it will get better soon!
New Year Traditional Food (*≧▽≦)