Monday 12 March 2018

Spring is coming

This winter in Nagasaki has been reported to be one of the coldest ever seen. Snow precipitation has appeared so many time which affect a bit the living condition. For me who never experimented this weather it was not easy to handle the cold. I remember the first snowing day I had fallen because of the slippery nature of roads but fortunately I didn’t get injured. What is amazing during the winter is the behavior of the vegetation; all the trees lost their leaf and then adopt another type of life. Actually, what can tell us that the winter is ending is the appearance of the first flower which are almost white. So, this new climate sounds more kind, a bit sunny and cold. It has arrived me sometimes to hangout on weekend with my African friend and enjoy the sunlight. My friend and I also went to coco walk cinema to watch the new movie named black panther which is the first black super hero film. I really enjoyed it with my friends and some Japanese people I met there. Thus, during my trip in Fukuoka for visa purposes I met a Japanese old man with a nice kimono; I talked with him and asked some question about Japanese culture. He was very opened mind and friendly. We discussed around thirty minutes and took a picture for souvenir. Finally, I can say that this spring will be very rich in event and I pray the most high to make it great like its flowers are.
Picture took in Fukuoka
In toho cinema with african friends
Took in nagasaki university

Author: Sidy Ka