Sunday 5 November 2017

Interesting Facts about Japan



I have lived in Nagasaki, Japan for 5 weeks. With me, Japan is a place where there are many strange and new things that make me feel interested in. Here are the things I discovered in Japan recently.

1. Japanese are VERY POLITE and ENTHUSIASTIC

They always let you pass when walking,  say “Sumimasen” for apologies  and “Arigato” for thank in any situation. The first day to Nagasaki I asked a girl Japanese to go to Nagasaki university, she forgot and ran round to find someone to help me. I was really grateful and embarrassed when she said “Sumimasen” to me, although she was being busy for something. I  feel very satisfied with their service attitude at the shops, they usually say “Arigato gozaimasu” and treat  such  a special respect to each customer.

                                                           Japanese is very enthusiastic

2. Traffic

Almost I’ve never seen traffic jam in Nagasaki. In Japan traffic sticks to the left , everything happens in order that pedestrians are given top priority, followed by bicycles, motorbikes and cars. Walking and cycling are encouraged in the move because it is not only good for health but also for protecting the environment. It’s great, if you own a bike and discover yourself anywhere in the Nagasaki.

                                                          A photo of traffic in Nagasaki

3. All of the JIDO - HANBAIKI (vending machines)

These machines are in every corner of the street! Inside factories and outside gates of private homes. There is a warm or cold beverage option. It’s so convenient .
                                               The JIDO - HANBAIKI (vending machines)
4. Food

One of attractions of Japan is the food. You will not care about the quality because it is always  good in Japan. Sushi and Sashimi are two favorite foods. It is really a good choice for those who like fresh seafood like me.



                                                                            Sushi
                                                                            Sashimi

Japan is really an ideal place for living and studying. There are still many interesting things  waiting for us in the future. I will tell you more about Japan next time. Now, enjoy it…
  _Le Phat