Thursday 2 November 2017

The first month in Japan


The first month in Japan – 2017.
The morning of 25 September, I came to Nagasaki with 3 other guys from Vietnam. The first day in Japan was pretty "pressure" for us, a lot of things to do and remember: registeration, luggages, dormitory,... and I must say that I was overwhelmed. Luckily, there were many nice people in the lab who helped us at that time so that we did not get lost. Everything was new to us, culture, language, friends... Studying abroad is not easy, there are a lot of problems that you have to deal with. However, day by day, we got used to it. We started knowing the way around, going to the supermarkets, attending classes and learning Japanese. I am really grateful that Nagasaki University offered free Japanese courses for international students so that we can be able to communicate with Japanese people. The new student's orientation given by Dr. Fujioka and other professors was very helpful for us to know what we want and need to do. The lessons are also very well organized for the new students to know about the principle of water engineering, monitoring and treatment process. I want to express my gratitude to all professors, especially Dr. Fujioka for giving me the chance to study here and providing me with a lot of support. I will try my best to study and enjoy my time being here as well.
Minh Quang.
   Moriyama-sensei is giving lecture


   Tada-sensei

                                                           
Doing BOD Test with Itayama-sensei and classmates

 Park-san and ??? :)))